Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 - 12th January 2015 - Chickadees, Snow and a Fence

The weekend flew by, here's Monday already. Temperature is right at 0, so watch the roads when you are travelling to work, although it's suppose to rain you never know. A couple of things to get done today, want to get at least grant application done and clean out my sewing room. Didn't get that room sorted out before Christmas and I have a wedding dress to alter so need some room to work in there. I also store my old photographs, etc there as well.
Sunday turned out really quite nice. Got for a little walk in the morning with minimum amount of snow falling. It was pretty and quiet by the lake - not a lot of people are up and around on Sunday morning. I made the mistake of jumping on the scales and how scary was that! So where did the extra weight come from - all the Christmas snacking, I'm sure. So I've got to get out walking more and not miss any exercise classes, oh yeah and start snacking less. Made a stew for supper, that's good for two meal. It's the time of year that one can appreciate those kind of dishes. I'm sure it's quite healthy with  all those good veggies, although I snacked again last evening - best thing is to get rid of the junk food! Got the photo project done yesterday! Rah, on to another project.
 A couple of fluttering Chickadees.
 Was lucky to have caught this little one sitting waiting for the feeder.
 There is something about the softness of snowflakes on cold metal.

 Snowing on the lake.
 More flakes as I walked along the private road.
If you look closely you can see the shape of a few flakes.
Thorns and flakes.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment