Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 179 - 28th June 2014 - Foam, Blue Jays and Butterfly

Here we are at the weekend again, almost 6 months have gone by as well. Before you know it Christmas will be right around the corner! Think Larry will work in the wood for a while, I've got to do catch up on laundry and stuff, but will roam the hood. Groceries at some point. Tide isn't low until close to supper time, would rather catch it in the morning, but I have the urge for a beach sometime this weekend. Been a while since we've gone to Hemeon's Head. Maybe that will be our spot today.
It sure was a busy week. Lots of people and lots of work accomplished. Had a group visit us yesterday afternoon and they all seemed to be happy which made me happy.  I do enjoy helping folks find their ancestors and do research. It was a warm day with a bit of breeze, so I went out for my walk after supper. Nice evening in the hood.
A little foam along the shore line.
 This tree seems to grow well even though it hangs over the bank into the water.
 Not sure who this guy is but he's sure pretty.
 Clematis in bloom.
Butterfly and Beauty Bush.













Blue Jays hiding from me.






Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment