Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 178 - 27th June 2014 - Queen Anne's Lace, Cobwebs and Daisies

It's Friday, dark out there this morning, but I can hear a loon up the lake singing his mournful song. Going to be another busy day to end the week off. Have a tour group visiting this afternoon from Boston, so I will need to be on my toes. Weather looks like it's going to turn around and be a fine day, hopefully the weekend will be nice as well.
So squash in chili is an acceptable ingredient. Oh yeah, since I've gotten older I've been doing stupid things. The other day I took squash out of the freezer instead of tomato sauce - we had some yellow tomatoes sauce, so I keep telling myself that's how I got them mixed up. I tossed it in, just don't tell Larry, he doesn't like squash. A very wet day in town yesterday, rained really hard at times, usually when I was out but like I've said - we need rain. Exercise class last night - she must have been punishing me - both steps and the ball - my two greatest dislikes. Mostly because I'm scared of falling off them. I'm a klutz on a good day.
 Fruit are beginning to set.
 Moth and other bugs living off the Daisies.
Queen Anne's Lace - delicate and light.














 Yesterday morning the woods were full of cobwebs.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment