Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 168 - 17th June 2014 - Daisies, Song Sparrow and Queen Anne's Lace

Looks like it's going to be a fine day, daylight is breaking through the trees by the lake. I can hear the Song Sparrows singing away and the Rooster up the road announcing morning. Up a little earlier than  I need to be. Feels a little cooler this morning, temperature is +9.7.  A good day in the making.
For a Monday, yesterday was pretty good. Not a lot of time for photos, just too busy. A few more things crossed off the list at work.  Nothing like getting things done - gives you a feeling of accomplishment and progress. Exercise class last night - my knees were not happy from all those squats we were doing, but a good walk this morning will work some of that out - I hope!
I love the Daisies along the sides of the road.
 There are a few water lilies in the lake.









I don't think this Song Sparrow was happy with me.




 The Roses will soon be in bloom.
So delicate and pretty, a shame some people consider Queen Anne's Lace more of a weed than a flower.







Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment