Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 165 - 14th June 2014 - Lupins, Azaleas and Iris'

Woke up to a wet morning, no sitting on the deck listening to birds  and enjoying my coffee. We finally have a free weekend to go somewhere and it's raining. Maybe tomorrow we'll find a window of opportunity. I guess it will be an inside day - that means housework. Wonder where I put that "honey do list" - might be the right time to get a few things on that done! Grocery and Father's Day shopping later.
Even though it was Friday the 13th I got by with one little hiccup - locked my office keys inside the office Thursday night when I left - have never done that before! Oh well I have a spare in the office next door - so it was easily remedied. Other than that I had a great day - lots done. Overall it was a good work week, probably the best I've had in a long time,  having a positive thinking support group makes the world of difference. A walk after supper, not much activity - it was blowing hard and overcast - the birds must have been sulking since I only heard a few.
 The Lupins are still going strong.
 The Red-Eyed Vireos are back to hiding from me.
More Iris' are opening up every day.







 Weeds or Flowers, the Daisy is still pretty along the roadside.
 These Azaleas really have a lovely scent.
 The yellow Iris' are beautiful.
Lois' cat, MeeMee.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment