Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 176 - 25th June 2014 - Moth, Daisies and Sheep Laurel

We've rolled around to Wednesday - hump day as many call it. Suppose to have drizzle early this morning, but it's not doing anything yet. Today I'm planning to get out and roam the hood - well that's what I usually do I know, but have a few spots I want to hang out in longer and I've got knew bug spray to help with the mosquitoes and black flies so I should be able to perch longer in one place. Oh yeah, have to do some housework too - but not too much if it turns out fine. Also need to plant the Spirea that Lois' gave me for my birthday.
Tuesday was my birthday - had a great day even though I worked. Nice to have so many friends and family that wished me a Happy Birthday. Another year older - but am fortunate to be able to enjoy life as there are many who can not. Got a new bird on my walk yesterday morning - a Chestnut sided Warbler. Of course I didn't get a good photo of him. When I downloaded my pics last night all I had was his belly - darn leaves an branches! But I did get several good visuals and heard him sing. Now to go back and stalk him!
 A large moth on the telephone pole in the morning.
 Daisies and grasses on the side of the road. So tall.
 I love the mornings on the lake, with their peaceful reflections.

 Danny & Lois are all set for Canada day, with the flag out on the end of the dock. Sign of summer!
Sheep Laurel, I think.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment