Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 174 - 23rd June 2014 - Magnolia Warbler, Pitcher Plant, Beauty Bush and Damselfly

The weekend went by far too fast, here we are back at Monday.  Summer student begins today at the office - going to be a busy week. Am curious to see what changes and cleaning the girls got done when they were in on Saturday. Looks like we are going to have another sunny day.
A good day at home on Sunday, some laundry a little housework a good long walk around the hood and some much needed deck time. It was a beautiful day, although the clouds turned dark and rolled in several times and I thought it would rain but it didn't. I did get some clipping done around the flower beds and a few weeds pulled, but I'm a lazy gardener overall. Larry worked in the woodpile and went fishing later in the afternoon - good thing we had other plans for supper since all that saw were Pickerel. Not a fish I want to eat.
The very evasive Magnolia Warbler.
 Mother and her babies out for a morning swim.
 The Pitcher Plant is such an interesting plant.
 Cheeks are full as he hides beneath the underbrush.
Damselfly.
 A branch from Lois' Beauty Bush - I can see where it gets it's name from.
 Laying eggs, I think. Lexi and I didn't disturb her.
Clouds rolled across the sky.









Enjoy your day!









1 comment: