Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 171 - 20th June 2014 - Frog, Roses and Yellow Rumped Warbler

TGIF - yeah!! Looks like another fine day rolling up.Going to finish off some more things at the office - book keeping is high on the priority list today. Lunch at the Beandock. I'm not sure what else the day will bring but it's Friday so I'm ready for it.
Had a busy morning at work yesterday - people in from the USA, the tourist are starting! A couple of the girls came in to do some cleaning in the afternoon, things are looking good.  Exercise class last night - another good work out.
I kind of like this frog, most mornings he's hanging out in the same spot peeking at me.
The first of my Explorer Roses to bloom - Henry Hudson I think is the name of it. Nothing spectacular but they are really a no care rose.
 Maple seeds.
Bird on a wire - Yellow Rumped Warbler.



















Some of the Lupins are still holding on.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment