Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 175 - 24th June 2014 - Frogs, Yellow Warbler and Sailing Boats

Beautiful morning out there, the sun is rising over the tree line of the lake - all red. Looks like another nice day on the horizon. The birds are singing. Lexi barks half the night, not sure what disturbs her - the deer that visit the yard during the night or the cats that are fighting. This time of year we have windows up and she can hear all the night time activity, during the winter not so.
The office looks amazing, the girls did a great job on Saturday cleaning and re-arranging. A few people around researching as well as some email requests - I never really get caught up, I'm sure. Oh well that's how it goes. Exercise class last night - Tabatas - one of my favourite in the exercise love hate relationship .

I can't help stopping to see this guy every morning on my walk.



 Yesterday he had company - maybe a girlfriend! The reflection makes her look like she has an extra eye in the water.
 And look what I found in the middle of town - Yellow Warbler.
 Mossing in the Harbour.
It's beautiful with all the boats in the morning.








Enjoy your day!

1 comment: