Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 161 - 10th June 2014 - The Harbour, a Dory and a Chestnut Tree

I had the craziest dreams last night - about air conditioners. I think it was my subconscious really wanting one for our bedroom, but not sure how I'm going to install it. I also woke up thinking it was Wednesday. All in all one surprise after another. I can see the red glow of the sun coming through the trees this morning. The Song Sparrow and Chickadee are in the yard singing for me. Am sure there is a pair of Song Sparrows nesting nearby, maybe they will soon bring their young out to see us. Same as a Hermit Thrush, every morning I see one near Lois' driveway and he leads me away down the road, usually pausing just long enough for me to get interested in him. It's so beautiful early in the morning in the hood. Hoping to have another good day at the office. This evening is our AGM.
Each day seems to be getting hotter than the day before. Had a great day at work - lots accomplished and finished the day with a good feeling. Exercise class last night - did I forget how much I dislike exercise in the heat?? Well I survived and that's all that counts - and boy oh boy was it a workout.
 A beautiful morning on the lake.
 Another morning with a very loud Red-eyed Vireo high in a tree.
 The Harbour was calm and lovely as well.
 I like the bright yellow of the dory as it reflects in the water.
 The street lamp is nestled in the blooms of a Chestnut tree.

My Wisteria is beginning to bloom.














Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment