Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 27 - 27th January 2017 - Mayflower Buds, Squirrel and Lichen

Mild Thursday, but the wind was a little cool. Buzz around and did some housework in the morning, then Greta and I headed out to Yarmouth in the afternoon with the Diva Lexi. More improvements but not quite there yet. I was a little disappointed, but best to get her levels up there where they should be to make her truly healthy and happy. This good weather is great for the woodpile, every day I don't build a fire first thing in the morning is more sticks of wood that I save for later. Although I feel bad for those on dirt roads - they are a mess! Looks like another good day on the horizon, Friday so that means Margie and I will have a lunch date and try to stay out of trouble.

Sign of spring  - Mayflower buds

Seems to be a lot of Squirrels around










Lichen




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment