Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 26 - 26th January 2017 - Leaves, Cranberries and Fog

The rain cleared on Wednesday, remained mild but mostly foggy. It was nice to escape to town if only for a short time. Sometimes it's good to get out of my own head and interact with people during my so called quiet season, other times I enjoy the hermit life. If Lexi had been up to being left home all day on her own I would have spent the day - but I did get a few minutes to catch up with a couple of  friends. Lexi is back to normal but the predisone she's on makes her want to eat and drink more often so I don't like to leave her for long periods of time. Hopefully today when we visit the Vet her levels will be back to where they should be and we can start weaning her off of those drugs. The telehealth conference was interesting - all about the do's and don'ts after the surgery and what to expect, etc. I've got to tackle some housework this morning.  It's mild out but windy - a few showers in the forecast. 

The ditches and swamps are really full now.
I love looking in the cranberry ditch and seeing the various layers.
Fog rising up behind one of the Islands in the lake.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment