Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 17 - 17th January 2017 - Sunlight, Branches and a Blue Jay

The temperature went from -17 in the morning to -1 in the evening, I prefer the later. Lexi seemed perkier yesterday, a little more zip in her step when we went for our walk and we went a little further. So I think we are on the road to recovery. Thank goodness! I puttered around, not straining myself yesterday - a little housework, laundry, muffins for Larry's lunches and sewing. Looks like a good day on the horizon. Have some grant applications to go over this morning. I've been thinking for several days of making doughnuts - not that I've made them before but...figure I can do them in the new airfryer - might make them a little healthier! HA!HA!

I took these yesterday morning as the sun was just shining through the branches. 













The Blue Bandit filling up at the feeder.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment