Sunday, April 24, 2016

Days 113, 114, 115 - 22nd, 23rd, 24th April 2016 - Chickadees, Song Sparrow and PalmWarbler

So I've had a little blog break. I was at the Saltscape Expo in Halifax working my B... off promoting Shelburne County. It's been quite a while since I've done shows and I'd forgotten how long the days are and how they are on hard on your body - oh my legs and back and back when I got home last night. Or maybe I'm just that much older. Anyway I think we "done good" as they say and people are planning on making visits/vacations to our lovely County. Char and I were done around 1pm yesterday so we headed home after a stop at Costco. Home and then life is back to normal with laundry on the go etc.... It sure was nice to sleep in my own bed last night even though we stayed with a friend and he was a great host. Had an early night and feel much better this morning. Not sure what we've got planned today. I've got to do grocery shopping, lunch box preps, etc. Since tomorrow is my first day back to work for the season guess I also better think about menu planning for the week. Have a turkey to cook this afternoon so that will give me a jumpstart. Not seeing time for birding in this day, well maybe a jaunt around the hood.

Chickadees are obliging little fellows.















Song Sparrow.

















That little Yellow blot in the Palm Warbler I saw before I left on Thursday. Maybe I'll find him again today and get better shots.
And another Chickadee.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment