Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 172 - 21st June 2015 - Daisies, Ducks, Irises and Rosebuds

Happy Father's Day! And yes this week it really is. In my defense, the calendar at the office does have the 14th marked. But I'm sorry I scared everyone last week - just kind of keeping you all on your toes. I'll run to town sometime this morning to see Dad, and do the grocery shopping. Rain on the way today - sounds like it might be quite a lot, ( the big red rainfall warning bar is up on the weather sites). A good chance this afternoon to do the lunch box cooking, put in a couple of hours on the book and perhaps a bit of housework.
Sure was a beautiful day. Never did get birding, but that's alright. I got a little roam around the hood in the morning, made some brown bread rolls for a friend. Once again we went to a funeral for a friend, gone too soon. Seems we are attending far too many of these lately.

So simple but the Daisy is pretty along the roadside.











Big bunches that wave in the wind.














It's always a perfect morning on the lake.
More Irises' are opening.
A couple of babies pop their heads up on the rock, but Mom is ever watchful. The other families must have been at Myrna's yesterday.
The first of my Explorer Roses are budding up.









Enjoy your day!




1 comment:

  1. Love your pics of the lake. I save them all. Any chance of getting another one of Mom and Dad's place on the point?? I had a winter one you took and lost it when my computer crashed. :( I want to put a pic of their place on a wine bottle label. :)

    ReplyDelete