Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 170 - 19th June 2015 - Mist, Reflections and Ducks

Looks like a good morning out there, but a chance of showers later this morning. A sleepless night - knee played up once again. Getting to be an old story. It's Friday, that's great. Weekend is almost here. I'm back in the office today, hoping for peace and quiet.
I did a quick jaunt around yesterday morning after I had worked for about an hour. Lots of singing - Hermit Thrushes, Red-Eyed Vireos and Common Yellow Throats. Of course the dozen or so Grackles followed be along the way. They are certainly noisy fellows! Beautiful morning on the lake, not any outstanding shots as most subjects had me shooting into the light but I liked the subjects - lots of ducklings. I made good headway on the book, but I'm still not to the point where I'm comfortable. So guess I'll have to put in a few hours on the weekend.
Misty morning on the lake, but a great one for reflections.
Mallards and babies.
Clouds drifted across the sky.
I think there were 4 sets of mothers and babies in one cove.
Lots of pollen too. The numbers of ducklings is decreasing. Sadly, nature at work.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment