Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 158 - 7th June 2015 - Cedar Waxwings, Honeysuckle Bush and Lupins

Woke up to a beautiful morning - Hermit Thrush and Mourning Doves singing. A Woodpecker is working on an early breakfast. Temperature is +6 and the sun is shining through. I'll let Larry sleep a little longer then we are heading off to Yarmouth, I have some shopping to do and maybe we'll do a little birding along the way. No doubt we'll be home before supper time, I have a list so should be able to move right along with picking up the things I need.
Saturday was an awesome day. Got to witness the marriage of my cousin and her husband in a lovely little church. One which our Great Grandmother went to every Sunday, and I could almost feel her there although she died before I was born. A small intimate affair with people who love them both. Rained all day until we came out of the church and just in time for photos the it stopped. Following photos we all went to Charlotte Lane for a lovely supper, lots of laughs and a good evening. For me it was home to my pj's because I was ready for something with elastic in the waist - ate way too much!
The Cedar Waxwings were in the back Apple tree when I came home, so I grabbed Big B. and got a few shots.
There were probably a dozen of them in the blossoms.
























The Honeysuckle Bush is blooming too.
Lupins in the morning light.
Maple tree seeds - lots of them on this little twig.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment