Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 - 25th January 2012 - No Complaints Today!

Still pretty mild out there, +5 when I got up but it's dropped the last hour to +3.8. Wednesday has rolled around once again and I'm off to town. Lots to do at the centre today, clean up some things I didn't get finished last week, answer emails/queries, return phone calls, etc. I never get everything done that I want, but that's how it goes. Not to worry, it will be there next week! I don't think any of us ever go to work thinking......ummm what will I do today? Just doesn't happen does it!

The kitchen floor is coming along great, one more piece of cushion flooring to pull up and that's under the fridge. I think today Larry is planning on putting some wood in the basement from the woodshed, he and Lexi both need a break from the floor. Lexi doesn't like the noise of the sander and the shopvac, Larry's knees need a rest from crawling around on them. Last night he started making measurements for the new cupboard addition. I want one of those nice sections in it that I store my numerous cookies sheets in, so that they just slide in and I don't have to root around under a cupboard and lift baking dishes etc to get at them. Not sure what else I want under there but perhaps I'll have a look around pinterest and see what great ideas are out there.

What a great day! Tied up some loose ends, started something other work and touched base with a few people, getting more info/photos for Water St!! YAH! Picked up a few things at Sobeys so I can make Larry a special birthday supper later this week, and then home. This evening - pj's, tv & zip!




I love this building, the Old Post Office. Build on the corner of Water and John st. in 1908, it's made of Shelburne County granite. If I ever win the lottery big, this is the building I will buy!












Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting day you have had!! Productive from the sounds of things. I like that building too and have thought the same thing. If you did win the lottery what would you do with the building?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would move our centre down here, have an observatory in the top with a telescope and watch the skies at night like the sailors used to!

    ReplyDelete