Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 93 - 2nd April 2017 - Canada Geese, Woodpecker and Evening Grosbeak

Ugh it's snowing again - well it's suppose to end this morning sometime - but I know we are all darn tired of it! At least so far the week looks mild and some rain on the way. Great day at work on Saturday, mostly quiet but I got some things done up.  I left Big B. home and of course there were 8 Canada Geese just roaming along the grass feeding on Dock Street. Certainly not bothered by people or cars - I took a few shots with my phone but... Well it's Sunday so I guess it's lunch box prep day, housework and maybe a roam in the hood.
 6 of the 8 Canada Geese - apparently the closer shots I took ended up to be of the pavement or trees. I really dislike taking pics with the phone.
 Downy Woodpecker
Female Evening Grosbeak

No comments:

Post a Comment