Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Day 110 - 19th April 2017 - Chipping Sparrow and Canada Goose

The morning is certainly cooler, temperatures have dipped down. Finished off another 6 Whirligigs, 6 more to go and my allotment is done for this year. It was cold on my morning roam and windy yesterday morning, sun did warm up things later in the afternoon. Heard a Hermit Thrush near the yard but no sign of him yet. They are my favourite songster and I look forward to their return for the summer.  Several more Cowbirds appeared with the Grackles. Am off to town this morning, have some errands to run, hair cut (rah!) and then back home - probably around lunch time or so. Looks like the rest of the week is going to be wet, so I'll try to get all my inside stuff done if that forecasts holds true.
 Chipping Sparrows arrived today, he won't stay long before moving on.
 Foam along the shore line.

One lone Canada Goose having breakfast.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment