Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 115 -24th April 2017 - Forsythia, Chipmunk and Purple Finch

Monday again, weekend is over. It's quiet this morning but the sky is filled with stars and maybe a touch of frost on the ground. Sunset was beautiful last night - promises of a fine day. I did see a Hermit Thrush yesterday morning on my walk, but of course wasn't moving fast enough for a photo. Same spot as a pair the last few years so I suspect they will take up housekeeping there again this year. Lois had a Yellow Bellied Sapsucker, so I'll be out looking for him this morning. A busy day ahead - time to get started on the last of the Whirligigs, so I can hand them off this week and say job completed. Then it's on to start a little spring cleaning before I head back to work and some sewing. Upcoming weeks will be full.
 Forsythia dripping from the rain Sunday night.
 Chipmunk with chubby cheeks filled with sunflower seeds. For some reason I like the Chipmunks but not the Squirrels.
Purple Finch - high in a tree, waiting for his turn at the feeder.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment