Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 112 - 21st April 2017 - Canada Geese, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Hairy Woodpecker

April is slipping away quickly, just a little over a month and I'm back to work for the season. Not sure I got any of the "projects" I thought I'd have so much time to do this winter actually completed. I ended up with a lot of other things on the go and a number of distractions, now that the weather is improving ( hopefully) I can get out to do some birding and overhaul some flower beds. Guess since Larry hasn't heard yet about surgery we might even think about planting a few vegetables. Stars are out this morning add since it's Friday - I'm up at 4am - ugh!  Think I'll roam the hood this morning for a bit, then off to town with Margie for lunch and a few errands.
 One of the Canada Geese were very vocal
 Red Breasted Nuthatch
Evening Grosbeaks and Male Hairy Woodpecker







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment