Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 111 - 20th April 2017 - Junco, Purple Finch and Daffodils

After almost 2 weeks of fine, sunshine weather it's snowing out! How can that be? I know it won't last or be much but still, I'm ready to move on from winter.  Had a good morning in Town. Dropped off some of the Whirligigs ( only 6 left to finish), great hair cut -  am sure I'm 20 lbs lighter, a couple of errands. Home in time to pop a pork loin in the oven and have a nice supper with Larry. So today it's back to computer work, Whirligigs, make my hair a pretty color and maybe some housework. Sounds exciting but it works for me. Between snow and rain I might even get out for a roam in the hood.
Junco
 Hairy Woodpecker - he really likes that feeder.
 Purple Finch
And my Daffodils are beginning to bloom









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment