Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 90 - 30th March 2016 - Herring Gulls, Song Sparrow and Long-tailed Duck

Stars and the moon are shining brightly this morning - looks like a fine day on the horizon. This will be a change since it's Wednesday and my town day, think I'll take Big B. with me today. Might be something of interest along the waterfront.
Tuesday was one of those wonky weather days we love in the Maritimes - no snow though which was the good news. Rain/Sun - Sun/Rain. Lexi and I did manage a couple tours around the hood, but it wasn't a day for Big B. I picked up some energy somewhere - considering I was up at 4:15 am it was surprising. Did the spring cleaning in the Bowling Alley, tackled some upstairs and a bit more swamping out in the front room. Also did a couple of lunch box entrees for Larry, a pan of breakfast bakes, Shrimp stirfry with brown rice for supper and since it was Tuesday, Cathy stopped for coffee and a chat.

Herring Gull.















He looks like he's tip toeing along the sand.
The Black-headed Gull was diving.

Song Sparrow
Long-tailed Duck. They are attractive.









Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment