Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 78- 18th March 2016 - Pileated Woodpecker, Grackle and Chipping Sparrow

Starless again this morning, could really go for a nice day - with some sun, maybe just a gentle breeze. Just a little spring. And it's Friday - the end of another workweek for many. I am hearing more birds singing - the Song Sparrow is becoming more vocal. I thought I heard a Hermit Thrush yesterday morning  but the Crows and Blue Jays were hollering. Maybe I'm just wishing for Spring overly hard as it's too early for them. If I get a clear patch of weather today I'll go in search.
Another wet day in the hood. Well it gave me a chance to do some computer work, did the first week of the on-line course I'm taking and some housework. Making a path through another room. Exercise class last night - a fun filled evening.
I'm still chasing the Pileated Woodpecker - but he keeps hiding behind the power poles!
What a scowl on the Grackles face - I think he's tired of rain too!
Bad shot - but the Chipping Sparrow is still hanging around the yard.









Enjoy your day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment