Saturday, March 5, 2016

Day 65 - 5th March 2016 - Canada Geese, Mallards and a White-Breasted Nuthatch

No stars in the sky today - just snow and wind blowing around out there. It's suppose to stop sometime this  morning and with warmer temperatures beginning tomorrow and the sun it won't last long. Before you know it - that white stuff will be gone again. Since we did the grocery bit Friday we don't have to make the trek to town today. Maybe a day to start the spring cleaning and some purging.
Less wind yesterday so it was a little warmer. Good news on DH (Dear Husband), I'm getting him out of my hair on Monday - back to work he goes!! Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't love him, I just have things to do and he kind of gets under foot. We've decided that it's time to install a bathroom on the main floor so I've got some re-arranging/purging etc to do. As we gently age it's more convenient.
I'm amazed at how some plants survive the wind and weather of winter.

I caught up with William and Kate at Myrna's yesterday afternoon. They were enjoying the company of the Mallards.





























A White-Breasted Nuthatch was curious about the crazy lady with the big lens.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment