Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 150 - 30th May 2015- Tulips and a Song Sparrow.

Temperature is +12. A foggy morning out there, assume it will burn off and be fine. Maybe we'll have a repeat of Friday.  Need to go grocery shopping this morning and maybe a little birding but somewhere near by. No travelling far. Might take a drive after supper to Upper Clyde and do some visiting. Been too long since we've been in that direction and I might spy a Warbler or two.
Well the end of the week finished off better than the rest for me. A few researchers, but some quiet time for me to pursue a few things. I went in early with Larry, so took a walk down along Dock Street, it was mostly quiet and foggy over the harbour. Stopped on the way home to Cathy and Harold's and bummed supper, I had a craving for barbecued hot dogs ( I know who craves hot dogs) Harold obliged and fired up the BBQ, Wasn't anytime at all and there were baked potatoes and veggies to go along with them. Family is good. Then it was home, Larry finished planting the kitchen garden and I puttered around.
Queen Anne's Lace.
I think this is a Quince bush.
There are some beautiful tulips along the edge of one yard.
I love these deep colors.
Sailboats are appearing in the harbour. This one was moored near the fisherman's memorial.
These tulips are pretty well spent, but the muscari was in full bloom.
And a little Song Sparrow popped out to see what I was doing.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment