Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 122- 2nd May 2015 - Grackle and Canada Geese

Milder this morning, temperature is +5. Awake too early, but I curled up in the chair and read for a while. Peepers in the ditch and I can hear a Loon in the lake. So still and quiet his voice is haunting and loud. Larry has a job to do for someone this morning, so he'll be gone. That leaves Lexi and I home to do some work around the house and maybe a roam around the hood. Sunday will be for birding.
Perhaps a little warmer yesterday, well maybe not so windy. I didn't wear my gloves in the afternoon so I guess that something can be said for that! Glad to see the end of the work week. Another friend of ours passed away  - taken too soon as cancer does. They are good people and I can never figure out why this happens. My heart is heavy for this family. The only thing I do know is love your loved ones while you can, live life to the fullest and have no regrets. All of the little things we complain about on a daily basis are just that little and not really relevant in the big picture. Sometimes it's wise to reflect and remember how much you have and that you should be grateful - even though they may not necessarily be the things you want.
I'm shy on photos today, the morning birds on my walk consist mostly of Grackles, Blue Jays, Robins and a few Ducks. Hoping this weekend brings me a few more Warblers.


The Grackle has found a high perch from where he can see everything.
I did run into Kate and William at Myrna's. They were feeding with the Ducks.
William is every protective and standing guard.







Enjoy your day!

1 comment: