Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 125 - 5th May 2015 - Robin, Cowbird, Cormorant and Beaver

Temperature is +11. I've overslept this morning ( 6 am). Guess I must have been tired. It's kind of cloudy but suppose to be a sunny day. Loving the weather these last few days. Haven't had to build a fire in the furnace since Friday night. My brain isn't functioning well - still only about half way through my first cup of coffee. Sometimes I need that extra jolt to wake me up.
Another beautiful day, Monday - temperature was +19 on the way home from work. Days like that should be a holiday! Anyway it was a day to get some things done - fairly quiet, just a few visitors and phone calls. Exercise class last night - good work out.
A Robin sits at the top of a pine - singing in the morning.
Song Sparrow following suit.
I caught one of the Beavers in the lake, usually they aren't around that time of morning.
Cormorant in the harbour.
Spotted a Female Cowbird in the feeder when we got home last night.
Female Purple Finch - lots of these around now.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment