Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 146 - 26 May 2015 - Gray Catbird, Ferns, Painted Trillium and Hermit Thrush

Some showers on the way today, temperature is +13. Rain this week, but I notice the lake is starting to drop so maybe it's not a bad thing. Although most days they aren't calling for much. it helps to dampen the woods for fires as well. Hoping for a nice quiet day at work, maybe I can clear a few more things and make myself less anxious.
Lovely summer day Monday... technically it's still spring, but you know what I mean. A busy day at work, not sure if I'm making any headway or not. Seems I get 2 things done and 3 more crop up. I seriously have to get back to working on the book to get that finished up.  Time if flying by! I skipped exercise class last night, was wiped out and just felt like a quiet walk.
Gray Catbird singing yesterday morning.
Ferns are unfurling, I like these big ones.
There were 2 Hermit Thrushes - neither of which really want to hang around for a photo shoot.
Myrna has some colorful pansies planted overlooking the lake.
The Loons seem to be hanging close to the seawall in the harbour.
Nice to see the Painted Trillium in bloom.
There were several nice clumps of them in the woods.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment