Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193 - 12th July 2014 - Kingfisher, Lilies and Rose

Pretty excited this morning, the girls from Hants County are on their way and we are off to Cape Sable Island this morning birding. Their one day trip has turned into two day as Sunday we will head to Cape Light. A spot I've been waiting patiently to visit following that will take them to Hemeon's Head before they go home. So it's not going to be a weekend to get much work done, but that's ok - you only live once and the housework can wait!
I think things have definitely returned to normal and the Hurricane is just a buzz in our memory for now. Although I think I'll remind Aliant that a rebate on our telephone bill would be in order.  It's nice to sit on the deck and listen to the birds and not a generator and the sound of chainsaws buzzing in the hood have diminished.  Another productive day at work and an easy evening at home.
 Another quiet morning on the lake.
 This Kingfisher is driving me crazy - I chased him up and down the cove.
 Robin.
 Nice colors in this Clematis.
 My Asiatic Lilies began to open!
This Loyalist Rose reminds me of the old Tie-dyed t-shirts.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment