Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Day 8 - 8th January 2019 - Chickadee, Wharves and a Song Sparrow

Cold this morning,  temperature is -13, but at least the wind died out. Chance of flurries later today, then the temperatures will shoot back up and rain. No really bad weather on the forecast just "chances of" flurries for the rest of the week ... so far. Spent a good part of Monday in town at the Museum. Cady and I got most of the first 3 grant applications done, I will finish them off today. Then we can proceed on to the next batch. Today I've got to get some things done around the house, so it doesn't get cluttered back up again. I think a roam around the hood will be in order too.  Other than that not a terribly exciting day.
 Chickadees are like acrobats
 Daniel's Head - I always think these wharves look a little shaky.


Song Sparrow




Enjoy  your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment