Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Day 16 - 16th January 2019 - White Throated Sparrow and Female Mallard

Another nippy morning, but the stars are all out and someone is bowling on the lake again. I heard something in the yard, sounded like maybe a deer moving around - let's hope so. Got lots of work to get done today, still into the grant writing, even though Cady and I made great progress yesterday.  It's Knit & Yarn day but we won't make it this week. Hoping the girls have a blast. That really sucks, but will give me a chance to get this stuff finished up. I'm working on a new headband pattern, which I've ripped out once and might have to one or two more times until I get what I want from my head to the graph paper and then the needles. Being creative takes time! Dentist appointment as well yesterday, nothing new or good there, I'm now on antibiotics for the next 8 days then an extraction at the end of the month. Not looking forward to the antibiotics, pretty well guaranteed to upset my stomach. Taking 4 a day and making sure I eat with them, probably means another few pounds I'm going to add to my already widening body! I should get the rest of the holiday junk food finished off!



White Throated Sparrow taken through the kitchen window, not a great shot.
















Female Mallard - even though they are rather plain, they are pretty with the various brown tones and wing patch.



Enjoy your day!











No comments:

Post a Comment