Sunday, January 20, 2019

Day 20 - 20th January 2019 - Male and Female Ring-necked Ducks and Barred Owl

Temperature is -5, windy and it's spitting a fine snow, maybe laced with a few ice pellets. So it's suppose to be a messy storm day - wind, snow, ice and then rain but we will get more rain than anything I think if any of the weather predictions are right. Since I  writing this a 1/2 hour ago it's turned to straight snow coming down fairly fast. Just in case I always have a jug or two of water, some flashlights, lanterns etc. Needless to say, sounds like a good day to be inside, get some cooking done this morning then curl up and knit/read and watch a little Netflix (if I still have internet).  It's been somewhat of a wasted week, I've not been feeling great so doing the bare minimal is more up my alley right now. Counting down the antibiotics til they are done, only 3 days after today then hopefully I'll feel myself again.  Suck it up princess and move on, lots of people are in worse shape. Yesterday was groceries, Larry went to the Shelburne Fire Dept. yearly get together last night, so I went with the girls to Chase the Ace at the IOOF hall in Jordan and supper. It's a good fundraiser for their hall but we weren't the winners yesterday. A quiet evening with the knitting needles and some tv. Can life get anymore exciting?
 The Ring-necked Ducks have returned to the river - Males.


Female Ring-necked Ducks


Barred Owl




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment