Monday, January 14, 2019

Day 14 - 14th January 2019 - White Duck and Mallards

It's a beautiful morning, stars are shining brightly in the sky, but it's cold, -14.  Sounds like giant bowling balls going up and down the lake, she's loud. So I'm giving up on loading pics this morning, the upload speed is too slow for some reason, time to make a call and get them to check the dish position. Since we always seem to have a lot of wind, it may have moved just a tad. For all the good intentions of getting stuff done on Sunday, I think I mostly failed. Well we did make a trip into town for some groceries, stopped with a coffee at Margie's but then Alice arrived so we played a game of marbles. Started off for a walk when I got home, ran into Lois so we went for a jaunt then had tea and a catch up with her. Finally I settled in home, but by that time, any thought of getting things done were gone so I pulled out the needles, did some knitting and watched TV. Today is certainly going to be different, time to start another set of grant applications, going to tackle the Instant Pot, walking and exercise class tonight. With all that I should have a full day.



One of these ducks is not like the others!












Most of them were resting along the bank. Didn't see the Green Wing Teal but he could have been tucked up anywhere




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment