Friday, January 4, 2019

Day 4 - 4th January 2019 - White-Throated Sparrow, Junco and Blue Jay

A dark sky this morning, temperature is around -5/-6.   The snow didn't start quite as early as they predicted yesterday morning and we probably got around 5cm or so. I puttered around the house, nothing terribly exciting. I can at least get around now in my multipurpose room (aka sewing/photographs, etc). Now  I have some room to get a winter project or two underway when the urge strikes. If I'm lucky half of it still won't be sitting there unfinished next fall, but I make no promises.  I also located the basket with Grandmother's Journals so will dig a new one out and share bits throughout the year. Did a little genealogy, some computer work and of course ended the day off knitting.  Today is going to be a knitting day, Gina and I are off to Becky's Knit & Yarn Shop to knit all day.  I've really gotten in to this, it's fun, they are a great bunch of ladies that go - lots of laughter which is just what you need this time of year!
White Throated Sparrow. Not a great shot through the kitchen window, but I notice he's getting a little friendlier and less shy.















 There are at least 5-6 Juncos around the yard.


One of the "herd" of Blue Jays.







Enjoy your day














No comments:

Post a Comment