Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Day 23 - 23rd January 2019 - Chickadees and a Song Sparrow

Cold again, -12 this morning but a clear bright sky. Well as is norm with our weather, the temperatures are going to rise snow and then rain coming through tonight and Thursday.  I picked Larry up a Farmer's Almanac for Christmas and it claims a snow storm for the end of the month. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.  My contribution to the grant writing is completed, done for another year, I think, I hope. To town yesterday, after an appointment, Margie and I had lunch did a few errands then it was homeward bound. Since it's Wednesday, that means Knit & Yarn day so Gina and I are off to Becky's shop in Lockeport to knit up a storm with the rest of the ladies. I am seriously going to miss these outings when I go back to work.

Chickadee - they sure like the Christmas tree.
 Chickadee - he's got his seed.

Song Sparrow





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment