Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 18 - 18th January 2019 - Chickadee, Goldfinches and Mallards

Friday seems to be my wake up too early morning (4am) well I'm not complaining too much as I'm sleeping better most nights again. It's cold again but it is winter so that's kind of the norm. Storm coming on Sunday, sounds like a good day for me to do some lunch box prep for Larry and then curl up with netflix and knitting needles. That's a few days off, so before then there are  lots of other things to do. I'm going to be very happy to see the end of these antibiotics, if I make it through them all.  I think we'll head off to Barrington this morning to do grocery shopping, maybe a few detours in search of birds along the way. Yesterday was our Thelma and Louise day, had lunch with the girls. Overall wasn't a terribly exciting day. I did do a little knitting last night, working on a new pattern, realized I used the wrong color in it, but we'll think of it as my "get the kinks out" piece. Will try to dig out one of Grandmother's Journals this weekend so I can see what was happening a few years ago.



Chickadee




















Goldfinches












Mallards - that water looks icy cold








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment