Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Day 29 - 29th January 2019 -Ice and Mallards

Brrr....it's a chilly morning. Temperature around -7, a bit of wind but the stars are twinkling in the sky and a sliver of moon is peeking through the trees. It was a beautiful sunset last night over Beaverfarm Lake - bright red/pink. I'm home today and have the house all to myself - rah! Not that I mind Larry being home, but there is something to be said for some time on your own and I get so much more done. I'm sure he feels the same way sometimes. I think it's going to be a cooking/cleaning kind of day. Have a little computer work to do too and maybe a roam in the hood later. Yesterday I puttered around, made stuffed peppers for supper - they were good, Italian sausage, salsa, spinach brown rice and cheese. Had a small flock of Evening Grosbeaks at the feeders along with all the regular birds. There seems to be a large number of Blue Jays and Mourning Doves and way too many Squirrels.  A meeting in town mid afternoon and then exercise class last night.




Pieces of ices were floating down the river













Seems a little cold to be napping in the brook
















There are Mallards of all different colors and of course the white Duck.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment