Saturday, January 12, 2019

Day 12 - 12th January 2019 - Red-Winged Blackbird, Evening Grosbeaks and Blue Jay

It's Saturday and what will it bring. Cold, (around -10) no wind this morning , but once again a few flurries overnight, another layer on the back deck. We had a great day at "Knit and Yarn", lots of laughter, advise on yarn combo colors, etc. Of course all the world problems were solved in a few hours. Not sure why we aren't running the countries! The only time it was quiet was when we listened to an interview with the Newfoundland Knitting girls on Maritime at Noon. Finished off the day with a game of marbles last night. I came out the winner!!  Overall I feel like I'm getting back to my old self - most nights I sleep better, stress of the last year seems to be leaving and I'm more focused on what I want to do. A winter break is a good thing. I'm also feeling like I want to get out  with Big B. she' really been taking a backseat lately. Maybe today we'll take a roam through the woods, not expecting much for birds but there's a lot of other things out there to see through the lens.
 A few pics I took a while ago.



Red Winged Blackbird
 Evening Grosbeaks - there are still a few regular visitors

Blue Jay - we have a herd!





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment