Thursday, January 10, 2019

Day 10 - 10th January 2019 - Ice, Leaves and Grasses

The temperature is hanging around 0 and after all the rain yesterday, there is a dusting of snow on the ground this morning. I'm guessing the roads might be a bit slippery, so be careful.  Did a few things around the house yesterday morning then it was off to Lockeport. Had a great day at Knit & Yarn, lots of laughs and knitting! Around lunch time we had a couple of very good claps of thunder and flash of lightening - everyone jumped! By afternoon the rain had stopped but the fog continued to hang. Today is Thelma & Louise day,  normally it's Friday, but I'm going knitting again so we've switched it up and I have two meetings this afternoon, so that makes for a full day.  Apparently I'm settling into a routine of running the roads - hey, when I go back to work, I rarely get anywhere so I'm taking advantage of what life has to offer right now.  I do have to get out with Big B. or I'll have no pics to post.

Small branch frozen in the cranberry ditch
 The ice has frozen in layers because of the freeze and thaw of our weather lately

Grasses still hold on




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment