Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Day 329 - 29th November 2017 - Red Breasted Nuthatch, Squirrel and Goldfinch

Tuesday was another chilly day, although I think we could be starting to get used to the seasonal change. Of course the temperature is popping  back up today - some rain showers on the way. The joy of weather in Nova Scotia  - wait five minutes and it changes. Good day at work - feeling like I'm may good headway with my project. This is my last week until the new year - decided to take the month of December off to get myself caught up at home. It's nice to be able to have that flexibility. There is still lots I'd love to accomplish but that will be for another project. I've switched a day around, so today I'm home. Off to the fire hall early to help  do sandwiches etc. for another funeral reception. Once again we'll say good bye this afternoon to another good person. We need to be thankful for what we have, and live each day to the fullest.
 Red-Breasted Nuthatch
 There are lots of Squirrels around.
A few Goldfinches are arriving but not steady visitors at the feeders yet.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment