Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 303 - 3rd November 2017 - Sunlight, Fog and Starlings

Another mild and warm morning- take it when we can get it. I'm off today - only work Monday through Thursday on this project I'm doing so it will be a Thelma & Louise day. Have an appointment to have my hair cut (Rah!), do a few errands and we'll have lunch. Sounds like a good day to me. Oh I  suppose I should do a little housework before I go and of course hit the hood for a roam. Friday Night Club which means another round of Aggravation - maybe we can gang up on Larry and beat him tonight. He's feeling pretty spry now and being a major pain in the butt! Wants to do things I'm sure he shouldn't be, thankfully he has his check up with the Doctor next week and she can either give him the ok or squash his crazy ideas! HA!HA!
 Sunlight bursts through the trees.
 Many mornings have been thick with fog on the lake.
A few of the larger flock of Starlings.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment