Saturday, November 18, 2017

Day 318 - 18th November 2017 - Fungus, Red Berries and Yellow Flowers

Bit windy this morning but nothing like yesterday and it should die out some later. Looks like a fairly decent day in the forecast except the temperature will be a little cool. Well it's mid November so I guess that's what we can expect. Must check the water  levels on my walk this morning and see if the rain improved the situation. More to come tomorrow. We headed off to Yarmouth Friday to start some shopping. Gone are the days when I had the stamina and perseverance to do 14 hour days in stores. Now I'm lucky to push myself after the first store and manage 3 hours. Anyway I got a few things plus some baking items and will have to return a few more times. The big issue is not knowing what I want. Perhaps I'll get some ideas in the next week. Larry did great on his first long drive, spent his time between the stores and the car.  Not all that different since he's not interested in all the places I need to go. Made it to Friday night club in the evening and finally beat Larry's team in Aggravation. Going to indulge in another cup of coffee and then finish getting this book I've been working on forever (finally have everything I need) and hopefully track down the printing guy today and turn it over to him.
 Fungus pops up through a leaf.
 Still a few red berries around but the Robins are making them disappear quickly.
And  a pop of color along the road.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment