Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 313 - 13th November 2017 - The Lake and Reflections

An Owl is hooting nearby this morning, the crescent moon is hanging in an old apple tree. I can see the sparkle of frost on the grass near the back deck. No wind, just a chill in the air.  Being Monday and the start of the work week means I'm up at 4am... thankfully it seems to improve as the days go by, but today I'll be tired and cranky by mid afternoon. Probably a good thing I'm working by myself. Another weekend has flown by and I've not accomplished a lot - did get some needle felting done last evening and went to a housewarming yesterday afternoon. Nice have Larry more mobile and able, now if he could only do my fall cleaning/purging done. But now I'm thinking of Christmas baking - time to start the list of some traditional and new things and get some ingredients.
It was a perfect morning for our walk
 Not much color, just a few bushes but perfect morning for reflections in the lake.
And there he goes, running ahead of me.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment