Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 304 - 4th November 2017 - Black & White Lake, Mushroom and White Breasted Nuthatch

Chill in the air this morning, stars and the moon are out. Might need to build a fire later.  No complaints about the temperature this morning this morning since I was wearing shorts and flip flops yesterday. Unbelievable that you can still wear that kind of an outfit in November. Finally got my hair cut, feels so much better and 10 lbs lighter! Lunch out, some groceries and errands and Aggravation last night - once again Larry's team won. I guess I need to get at the fall cleaning/purging today - make a stab at it somewhere, finish off (hopefully) a book project and roam the hood some. I took Larry with me Friday and we did about a mile - not far for me but certainly a good jaunt for him.

 Serene and peaceful in black and white












 Mushroom
 White Breasted Nuthatch



Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment