Monday, November 20, 2017

Day 320 - 20th November 2017 - Squirrel, Flower and Chickadee

Monday and the work week begins again.  Sunday was a wet and windy day. Didn't get out for a walk at all, Larry tried but got caught in a shower so turned around and came back. I spent a few hours at the Fire Hall in the morning then came home and got a stew underway - nothing like  a big one pot meal simmering on the back of the stove. Nothing interesting on a Sunday afternoon - just a little housework and sorted through my recipe books to find the ones I needed for Christmas baking. Trying to keep that down to a dull roar, with some easy tried and true ones, but I still like to add a few new things in. Won't have as much time this year, hopefully I'll still manage to get most of a week set aside to do it all.
 Those cheeky squirrels are cute in the woods - this one even posed for me. Just wish they'd stay away from the house and feeders.
 Still interesting texture
The faithful Chickadee





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment