Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 326 - 26th November 2017 - Reflections, Fungi and Hydrangea Petals

Saturday was a great day, I knuckled down and got both the living room and bowling alley cleaned - windows done, curtains washed, floors scrubbed - the full thing! Even managed a quick morning walk and a few hours off with the girls to play chase the ace (no - we didn't' win) later in the afternoon. I had forgotten how nice it was to have the house to myself once in a while. I'm off to Yarmouth this morning with a couple of my cousins, we're going to have a girls shopping day. Hoping to get a few more things crossed off my list and I'm sure we will have lots of laughs. We never seem to have time anymore to do much together so it will be a nice outing.
 One little patch of color reflects in the lake.
 Fungi grows along a tree
A few Hydrangea flower petals





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment