Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 308 - 8th November 2017 - White Breasted Nuthatch, the Lake and a Grackle

Tuesday was a cooler day but the sun was nice and warmed you up.  And it's chilly this morning. The sun has started it's decline by the time I get home from work these days, have I mentioned I really dislike the time change!  We had a win at Trivia last night - lots of fun and laughter from our table with two new additions, Tammy and Darren. It's a fast two hours that's for sure.  Looking forward to work today, the Curator, Allison and I are heading to the attic storage space. A new adventure - yeah I know,doesn't take much to entertain me. It's my early day so need to get cracking.

White Breasted Nuthatch
 Mostly browns and a few golds left now
I still have a couple of Grackles hanging out.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment