Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 314 - 14th November 2017 - Grasses, Sheep and a Sugar Shack

A few rain drops this morning and very quiet. No sounds from the Owls or Ducks. Good day at work, making headway on my project and a few other things.  Sometimes I get side tracked when I find really interesting documents/photos but after a brief ponder I move on. The headache arrived around lunch time brought on by my early morning and hung all afternoon and evening. Thankfully this morning I've stayed in bed til my normal time. Larry is doing well, I'm especially happy to have someone cook supper every night. He's roaming around the house some without his cane.
Grasses have turned brown but still have some interesting texture.
 Some of Danny's sheep.
The smoke stack from the  old Sugar Shack. Maybe it will be a good spring for Maple Syrup.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment